Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs



These were some funny things that happened this week and of course they involve Teddy and Stella.

1.  Monday I went looking for a dress. I was in the dressing room at Macy’s and tried one on and Stella said, “Oh Mommy you look so beautiful.” I looked at her and said, “I look fat.” (It was less than flattering) She matter of factly said, “”Yeah, you do look fat.” At least, she started with a compliment.

2.  We went upstairs at Macy’s so I could try on some Shape wear. As I was trying to wrestle them onto my body, Stella paused from admiring herself in the 3 way mirror to ask, “What on Earth are you trying to do?” I told her I was trying to pull them on and she replied with, “I don’t think they fit.” Isn’t she sweet?

3.  The kids had to go to the dentist on Wednesday and the hygienist asked them what they were going to be for Halloween. Stella said she was going to be Holly Golightly and her dog was going as a slug. I almost died; we call the dog a slug because she’s so lazy.

4.  This was a conversation in the living room Stella: Mom I'm gonna do pushups Teddy: Do 100 Stella: I can't do 100 Teddy: Why? Are you a wimp? Stella: No, I can't count that high

5.  Last night Stella was cluttering up the living room with “her art”. As she was putting her display together, she was walking around mumbling, “Art is so tiring.” I thought to myself, “Cleaning up your art is much more tiring.”
Stella's art display

If you'd like to read more Top 5 Laughs head over to The Mommyhood Chronicles.

1 comment:

  1. SHe is so funny! You are so not fat but that is quite funny how she suddenly changed her mind:) Haha- she is full of compliments this week- wasn't she:) That is so funny. I asked H to count to 100 and she said, no way can I get that high. And so true cleaning up art is way more tiring. Such cute laughs. I always enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete