Chuck Bass lived in one and so did Serena for a while. Hell, Eloise lives in the Plaza so why can’t I? I’ve come up with reasons why I should live in a hotel.
1. I love fresh, clean sheets but I’m not changing them every other day.
2. I want someone to clean for me; we know I’m not going to do it for myself.
3. My meals could be delivered right to my door, no more having to cook.
4. A gym is right in the building. I wouldn’t have to get in the car and drive (not that I go, but maybe I would if it was right in the building).
5. They have an indoor pool so I could
6. They have 24 hour porn channels.
7. There would be a spa downstairs. If I wake up and something hurt, I could go down and get it massaged better.
8. Security to keep out the riffraff and a bellhop to send up my stuff, I wouldn’t have to carry anything anymore.
9. The concierge can get anything.
10. Mini-bars, it’s build it portion control.
I think I have found the one I want to live in. I may have to pack up and move into a Platinum Suite at the Mira Hotel in Hong Kong. We can all keep in touch through social media.
There’s not a snowball’s chance in Hell I would ever have the available funds to support this pipe dream (and I was kidding about #6).