Monday, October 1, 2012

Forced Starvation



I try to eat properly, I really do. My kids make it very difficult. They waste food like it’s an Olympic event and it drives me crazy. I don’t want it to go to waste, so what do I do? Eat it.

Then there are days when I am put into situations where I am forced to go hungry making it next to impossible for me to control myself when I do get a chance to eat; like today.

I had to go for a test and I couldn’t eat after 9AM, the appointment wasn’t until 1PM. I wasn’t even supposed to drink a lot of water, just a few sips. I managed to eat some eggs and have one (just one) coffee before nine. By eleven, I was fantasizing about what I was going to order at Dunkin Donuts on my way home. I was planning on a chicken salad on a croissant (I never order croissants, but I’ve been starving all day so what the hell).

I finished my test and high tailed it to D & D ordered my iced coffee and sandwich. I was a happy girl. I finished that sandwich before I got to the next traffic light. I was good.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This will be me in a few weeks when I have to take my GD test! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete