Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning



Beep, Beep, Beep
Snooze
Repeat 5x

What? Out of my way.
Sit. SIT!!!!
Get off of me!

What do you want for breakfast?
Pancakes.
I’m not making pancakes. Do you want cereal?
(In whiny voice) I want pancakes.
I don’t make pancakes in the morning. You can have them for lunch. Cereal or an orange?
Orange.
That’s it?
I’m going to wait for lunch.
Okay, don’t complain to me if you’re hungry before lunch.

Can you turn on the TV?
Can I get dressed?
I can’t find any panties.
There’s some in your hand.
Oh, I didn’t see them.

Time to get up.
(Indignant) Why????
Because you have to go to school.
GRRRRRR
Time to get dressed, hurry up and finish that.
(5 minutes later) Let’s go get dressed.
(2 minutes later) NOW!!!!!!
UGHHHHH!!!!!
Brush your teeth.
(Watching Spongebob, I turn off TV)
Ugh! I was watching that!
Brush your hair.
(Foot stomp) Okay, I’ll do it for you.
No you will not.
Can I have a hug?
What did you do with your socks?
I don’t know.
I just gave them to you.
Get your boots on.
I’m leaving.
Where’s my backpack?
I’m getting in the car.

I’m hungry.
I told you not to tell me you were hungry.
When’s lunch?
About 2 hours.
UUUGGGHHH!!! I can’t wait that long,
Should of had cereal.
Can I watch TV in here?
No.
Off the clean laundry.
Why is it all over the couch?
I’m folding it.
When’s lunch again?
At lunch time.

Just a small glimpse of my Monday morning.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like my every morning during the school week ~ LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The younger daughter sounds like my 18 year old Senior in High School...no, I am not even kidding! Hilarious Post, yet draining at the same time. :)
    jenny at dapperhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard! Seriously I have had many day s like this. Usually for us it's Sundays as we're rushing trying to get out to church. For some reason the kids are much easier to get out to school, but church it harder, maybe because it's later in the morning and they have time to get interested in toys. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! too funny!! Mine mornings sound SOOO much like this. Although mine eat (alittle breakfast) and say "I'm full!!! I can't eat another bite!" One hour later "I'm hungry!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Sounds like my Monday!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Definitely can relate :)
    Happy Monday, right???

    ReplyDelete