Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday



It’s Thursday and it’s time to be thankful.

I’m thankful for Puffs Plus. My allergies are kicking my ass this season and when I use other tissues…let’s just say I wash my hands a lot.

I’m thankful for Benadryl. When I just can’t take it anymore, I turn to you and you take my misery away and send me into a hazy fog.

I’m thankful for blankets. Even when the heat is on, I’m still always cold.

I’m thankful for art supplies. Even though she makes a huge mess, they keep Stella occupied for hours.

I’m thankful for the coffee and hot chocolate combo. I make it with the Keurig and I use caffeinated coffee so I don’t have to share.

I’m thankful I get to spend time with Stella-Blue. She is quite the ball buster, she cracks me up all day long.

thankful thursday 500x342 thankful thursday

10 comments:

  1. Love the coffee/hot chocolate combo. I'm thankful for that any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the Benadryl, I totally agree, it has helped me sleep on many a night! I'm going to have to try the coffee/hot chocolate combo, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm always cold, too. And I definitely need to try that coffee/hot chocolate combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Thankful Thursdays link up...hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list. I'll have to try your hot chocolate combo with tea b/c I'm a tea girl! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee hot chocolate combo??? I'm so trying that! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the "so I don't have to share" comment cracked me up. this is why I put hot sauce on my eggs, so my daughter stops stealing my food!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha- coffee and hot chocolate!!! I never tried this. Look so yummy! Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 100% agree on the Puffs and the Benadryl. It helps me sleep during my peak allergy time - right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I was also very thankful for blankets! Could NOT get rid of the chill!

    ReplyDelete