Sunday, July 14, 2013

I've Got a Message for You


 There have been a few messages left lately. Here's a few of them (with translation).

Teddy sent me this email after he was sent back to bed. We had already gotten up twice. For the record, the girls need to gain weight, he doesn't. I was pretty impressed with his spelling skills considering he's going into first grade in the fall.

You do you give the girls snacks when they get up and why not me it is not even and is not even I get mad.


Stella got mad at Maizie (again) and wrote her this note. She then wrote her an apology note.

You made me feel bad so you should just shut up.


Stella found a pack of index cards and has been drawing on them. That's all well and good, but she is taping them onto the living room wall (and she's not using a small piece of tape).

The Stella gallery along with an installation on the wall by Maizie.


For more stories go to The Mommyhood Chronicles
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the index card art installation - and so nice that the artist allowed a fellow artist to exhibit their work as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I love the text- how funny!! Kids are so darn cute! I have to laugh over the apology note,lol!!!! Adorable! Love the art display!

    ReplyDelete