Monday, April 8, 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party 2013 #UBP13





Hi, my name is Heather and I am the Kraus House Mom. I am joining the Ultimate Blog Party for the first time this year.

I have three kids ages 7, 6 and 5 and a dog that is less than intelligent most of the time. I am sarcastic and I frequently make up elaborate stories (okay, lies) to get my kids to do what I want.

I was a teacher for over 16 years in an ESL classroom. That ended when I got heart failure while pregnant with my youngest.

I am a reality TV junkie and I NEED to go to the beach in the summer. My husband and I dare our kids to get something past us when they’re older. Between the two of us, there’s not much left for them to do.

Welcome to my world!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, there! Found you through the party and now following through GFC! Heart failure, wow. What an incredible journey and so glad you made it through, I can't even imagine. Looking forward to reading more. I hope you'll stop by my page and see if you like it, too! http://www.parentwin.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete