Monday, September 17, 2012

I Know, I Know, I Sound Like a **tch


I find myself saying the same things over and over again; of course I do, I have three kids each with a selective hearing disorder. If you are a parent I’m sure you can relate. Who knows, maybe your parents said these to you (let’s hope we don’t end up sounding like our mothers).

Pull up your pants.

Where are your pants?

(Anything involving not wearing pants)

What’s the dog eating?

What’s that smell?

I’m in here.

Out of here!

OUT! I have to use the bathroom.

Who made this mess?

What’s that noise?

Where’s (kid’s name)?

Put your clothes in the hamper.

Why is your underwear on the floor?

Is this a restaurant?

Put that down.

Does that belong there?

You just ate.

Did you brush your teeth?

Did you go to the bathroom?

Get dressed!

What did you just do?

You’re gonna hurt yourself.

Soft voice.

Use your fork.

Do I look like a waitress?

Why is the counter wet?

Can you NOT sit/lie on the kitchen table?

Did you flush?

Why are you up?

That’s it, I QUIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment